Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Here I am!!!! AG secret!

  1. #11
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Come on Claire!! Hurry up already! I'm tired and I want to see what you got before I go to bed! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] See, I turn into a monster when I'm tired! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Grrrrr!!! what dolls?!!! what dolls???!!!! WHAT DOLLS ARE THERE???!!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    Take your time LOL. [img]wink.gif[/img] I will be pleasantly waiting right here.. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    You ran out of time! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Eh-hem* I know it's only 10:04 for you, but it's 1:04 in the morning here, and I have to go to bed soon [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] . If you can't post pics now, could you at least tell us what dolls you got? Sorry, I know, I'm impatient [img]confused.gif[/img] .

  5. #15
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    okay, okay I am home now! I am uploading the pics noww...

  6. #16
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Oh no! It's almost 12 AM here! You aren't going to make it! It's past 12 AM out east you know.

    Tsk, tsk.........

    WHERE ARE THE DOLLIES!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member marisoldancegirl662's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2006
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would really like to know what dolls you got so <marquee>please tell us as soon as you can!!</marquee>

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 09, 2006 12:55 AM: Message edited by: marisoldancegirl662 ]</font>

  8. #18
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the pics!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by megaagfan1:
    OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the pics!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">see my other thread the album is there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •